Before my little one, I could spend hours and hours at the mall or online shopping looking for the latest trends and fashion statements. Now that I have LO, I am lucky to even have a few minutes to even bring up a web browser let alone going to the mall with a mental clock down of when a meltdown might arise. With a family to take care of we also have to watch our expenses carefully. When I do get downtime and some extra dough, these are the websites I like to go to save and still be fashion forward:
599 Fashion has everything in their store for $5.99 or less. Some of the items on 599 Fashion look cheap, while others look really fashionable and worth the money, it’s kind of like going through the bargain bin and picking out the good deals from bad ones. I have been pleasantly surprised with the items and I would say the quality is equivalent to Forever 21. Items range from clothing, accessories, men’s, jewelry, beauty and more. Here are a few items I saw just from browsing for five minutes:
1. Hi low chambray chiffon strapless dress – Retail $31.00 – Your Price $5.99
2. Short sleeve boat neck top w/print and decorative belt – Retail $16.00 – Your Price $4.99
3. Oval drop earrings – Retail $4.00 – Your Price $0.99
Aliexpress has some great bargains as well. The shipping comes from China so although I buy clothes every once in a while there, I won’t buy my baby items there. So not only you can get clothes for cheap you can get other items there as well. Shipping takes forever, but that’s because it’s from China.
1. Black and White Stripped Maxi Skirt - $12.50
2. Sheinside Black Sleeveless Halter Keyhole Back Jumpsuit - $10.19
3. Ladies Blazer - $9.89
Amazon.com is my go to store for everything! Especially being out in Sasebo we are very limited on American items that we regular use. I get most of my LO clothes and my clothes there. With free shipping and returns that is easy as pie, you can’t go wrong.
1. Women's Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Bar Striped Hem Tunic Shirt – Starting at $6.25
2. Women Loose Fit Short Batwing Sleeve Flower Pattern Tunic Shirt – Starting at $5.64
3. Women's Scoop Neck Sheer Short Sleeve Blouse – Starting at $6.76
Do you have any tips on frugal fashion shopping? Send me your tips at TrueNorthInspire@gmail.com.