Itching for a girls night? Pop some popcorn and have a girls night in! No worries I got the selection taken care of. Here are the top best chick flicks:
1) Pretty Woman – Pretty Woman is a 1990 American romantic comedy film set in Los Angeles. The story of Pretty Woman centers on the down-on-her-luck Hollywood prostitute Vivian Ward who is hired by a wealthy businessman, Edward Lewis, to be his escort for several business and social functions, and their developing relationship over the course of Vivian's week-long stay with him.
2)- When Harry Met Sally – When Harry Met Sally… is a 1989 American romantic comedy film. It stars Billy Crystal as Harry and Meg Ryan as Sally. The story follows the title characters from the time they meet just before sharing a cross-country drive, through twelve years or so of chance encounters in New York City. The film raises the question "Can men and women ever just be friends?" and advances many ideas about relationships that became household concepts, such as those of the "high-maintenance" girlfriend and the "transitional person".
3)- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion – Romy and Michele's High School Reunion is a 1997 comedy film starring Lisa Kudrow, Mira Sorvino, Janeane Garofalo, Camryn Manheim, and Alan Cumming.. The plot revolves around two 28-year-old women who appear to have not achieved much success in life and decide to invent fake careers to impress former classmates at their 10 year high school reunion.
4)- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is a bestselling young adult novel by Ann Brashares turned into a film. It follows the adventures of four best friends — Lena Kaligaris, Tibby Rollins, Bridget Vreeland, and Carmen Lowell, who will be spending their first summer apart when a magical pair of jeans comes into their lives, turning their summer upside down.
5)- Bring it On – Torrance Shipman (Kirsten Dunst), who inherits the position of captain on her high school's cheerleading squad and attempts to lead her team to a sixth national title. However, Torrance is informed by the newest team member, Missy Pantone (Eliza Dushku), that she's in possession of a stolen routine. When the originators of the work vow to win, Torrance and her squad must go to different lengths in order to create an original performance.
6) Mean Girls - Mean Girls is a 2004 American teen comedy film. This film is based in part on Rosalind Wiseman's non-fiction book Queen Bees and Wannabes, which describes how female high school social cliques operate and the sometimes damaging effects they can have on girls.
7) Pitch Perfect - Pitch Perfect is a 2012 American musical comedy film. The plot follows a college women's a cappella group, The Barden Bellas, as they compete against another a cappella group from their college to win Nationals.
8) Clueless - Clueless is a 1995 American romantic teen comedy movie set in Beverly Hills, California. It is loosely based on Jane Austen's 1815 book EmmaIt stars Alicia Silverstone, Stacey Dash and Brittany Murphy as 15 year old high school classmates.
9) 13 Going on 30- 13 Going on 30 (known as 'Suddenly 30' in Australia and other countries) is a 2004 American romantic comedy fantasy film starring Jennifer Garner and Mark Ruffalo. It was produced by Revolution Studios for Columbia Pictures.
10) She’s the Man – The film centers around teenager Viola Hastings who enters her brother's school in his place, pretending to be male, in order to play with the boys' soccer team.
11) Legally Blonde - The film stars Reese Witherspoon as a sorority girl who struggles to win back her ex-boyfriend by earning a law degree, along with Luke Wilson as a young attorney she meets during her studies, Matthew Davis as her ex-boyfriend, Selma Blair as his new fiancée, Victor Garber and Holland Taylor as law professors, Jennifer Coolidge as a manicurist, and Ali Larter as a fitness instructor, who was once her friend, accused of murder.
12) The Devil Wears Prada - The Devil Wears Prada is a 2006 comedy-drama film based on Lauren Weisberger's 2003 novel of the same name. This screen adaptation stars Anne Hathaway as Andrea Sachs, a college graduate who goes to New York City and lands a job as a co-assistant to powerful fashion magazine editor Miranda Priestly, played by Meryl Streep.
13) Miss Congeniality - Miss Congeniality is a 2000 comedy film directed by Donald Petrie, written by Marc Lawrence, Katie Ford and Caryn Lucas, starring Sandra Bullock, Michael Caine, Benjamin Bratt and Candice Bergen
14) Sex and the City - Sex and the City (advertised as Sex and the City: The Movie) is a 2008 American blue romantic comedy film written and directed by Michael Patrick King, and a film adaptation of the HBO comedy series of the same name (itself based on the novel of the same name by Candace Bushnell) about four female friends: Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker), Samantha Jones (Kim Cattrall), Charlotte York Goldenblatt (Kristin Davis), and Miranda Hobbes (Cynthia Nixon), dealing with their lives as single women in New York City. The series often portrayed frank discussions about romance and sexuality.
15) Bridesmaids - The plot centers on Annie (Wiig), who suffers a series of misfortunes after being asked to serve as maid of honor for her best friend, Lillian, played by Maya Rudolph.